At Seven Lakes, every day brings about an opportunity to transform the future of how Oil & Gas companies do business. Join and help us lead this revolution.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Operations Manager to lead and manage our marketing automation experience (Marketo) and CRM experience (Salesforce). The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for upholding a high standard of efficiency and organization by overseeing Marketo and SFDC best practices. Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level. The right candidate would also have a background in digital marketing across website platforms, data optimization for account segmentation, proven ability to develop analytics and success measurement for various channels to drive demand and conversions, obsessive attention to detail, and desire to learn, excel and over- achieve at every step of the way.
About Seven Lakes Technologies
Seven Lakes is a US based leading provider of production and capital planning SaaS software for the Upstream Oil & Gas Industry. We develop cutting-edge cloud products to improve the way oil and gas companies operate, by enabling collaborative and data- science driven planning, decision-making and execution.
We are a compact and dynamic team with “Day One” vigour of a start-up even after 10+ years of operations. Our team consists of top-notch talent from IITs, IIMs and Top US universities. Our office locations are in Los Angeles Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Kochi.
- Campaign set up, execution and monitoring of all Marketing campaigns (engagement, webinar and event programs) in various marketing systems and tools to identify, engage and attract qualified leads
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on all channels and set up program attribution
- Set up lead scoring, lead nurturing, real-time web personalization, integration of web forms with Marketo
- Develop and manage email templates, landing pages, forms etc making sure they are optimized for all devices and email servers
- Implement strategies for enhancing, maintaining and analysing our marketing database. Responsible for data extraction, list or lead generation, list segmentation
- Maintain and upkeep list of accounts, contacts based on relevant companies, titles and engagements. Ensure account, contact and lead list stays current and accurate. Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales database doing periodic list hygiene exercises
- Strong hands-on experience of integration between website, Marketo, Salesforce to drive and maintain data synchronization
- Ability to create reports and dashboards in SFDC for campaigns running on different channels and present reports with insights on how to optimize and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to management and leadership
- Strong analytic focus. Monitoring of campaigns and their effectiveness, providing recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies and future performance enhancements
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Administration or demonstrated equivalent education and relevant work experience
- Expert level knowledge in Marketo, Salesforce and tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc. Must be certified in Marketo. SFDC certification a big plus.
- Deep expertise in WordPress, HTML, CSS etc.
- At least 5- 6 years of specific experience related to campaign development, execution, analysis
- Added bonus if experienced in HubSpot, DemandBase, Integrate etc.
Skills and Ability
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with a proven track record of error free work
- String written and communications skills with a sharp eye to spot spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Ability to handle a number of high priority projects simultaneously and effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Good work ethic with the ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong technical aptitude in learning new software quickly
Seven Lakes is a US based leading provider of innovative enterprise software for Upstream Oil & Gas Industry. We develop cutting-edge in-premise and cloud products to improve the way Oil & Energy companies operate, by enabling collaborative and data-science driven planning, decision-making and execution.
We are compact and dynamic team with Day-1 vigor of a start-up even after 12 years of operations. Our team consists of top-notch talent from IITs, IIMs and Top US universities. Our office locations are in Los Angeles and Bengaluru.
We need a driven individual who can –
- Design, develop, deploy in-premise products as well as robust, scalable cloud components for multi- tenant SaaS products.
- Open to explore, adopt and apply multiple technologies.
- Maintain attention to detail while working in fast paced environment.
- Think creatively and justify design and code decisions.
- Passionate about learning and experimenting with new cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to lead change and hands-on approach.
Required Skill-Set –
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Excellent understanding of micro-services-based application architecture.
- Extensive proficiency in one or more of .Net or NodeJS.
- Experience working with Relational as well as NoSQL databases.
- Expertise in use of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Experience with version control tools (Git, etc.)
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Experience with CI/CD and automation methodologies and tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Basic communication skills (written and verbal)
Preferred Skill-Set –
- Experience with any cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCloud, etc.
- Experience working with technologies similar to one or more AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB, Cognito, IAM, API Gateway
- Hands on experience in any of front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, BackboneJS
- Experience with data processing at scale (one or more of Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (docker etc.)
- Extensive proficiency in one or more of Java/ Python platforms
Are you a VP of Engineering who would call yourself a "player coach"? Have you worked in an Amazon AWS environment? If so, read on... We have consistently grown year over year and have maintained a profitable business. We are a 100+ person company and have grown and will continue to grow our technology department. If you are someone who enjoys the small company vibe but wants to help us take it to the next level...you will fit right in! We are open to a remote hire (We are PST)!
What You Will Be Doing?
- Take over the day-to-day engineering and technical leadership for a team of 50+ people with 4-5 leads across India and US.
- Partner with the CEO, and CPO to help lead the company's strategic direction, development, and ongoing growth.
- Be a beacon for top talent and experience in leading a results-driven engineering culture that values cross-team collaboration, and confidence in our organization.
- Work with the engineering management team to develop new initiatives and improve existing processes across the entire engineering team, around code quality
- Constantly strive to improve the efficiency of our existing systems while pursuing transformative technologies that will impact performance technical mentorship, staffing, recruiting and retention
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to ensure a high degree of alignment, prioritization, timely releases of infrastructure enhancements in support of critical company initiatives.
- Participate in estimation and planning meetings to help team size new features and bugs.
- Initiate and lead engineering spikes in which engineers meet to discuss various implementation options for new features and decide on the best approach and manage risks and dependencies across the project.
- Be the engineering champion/sponsor for tech debt and architecture improvements.
- Perform code reviews.
- Develop and utilize operational and data quality metrics to manage the health of the software applications.
- Act as a point of escalation for teams facing complex technical challenges
- Drive root cause analysis and resolution to site downtime and other production issues.
- Assess skills & building career development plans for direct reports.
- Performance management through alignment/setting of objectives/deadlines for direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Build a healthy engineering culture by planning and facilitating technical events, recognition programs, and technical learning curriculums.
- Recruit and grow all Engineering team members, including training and mentoring new managers and team leads.
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and process improvement methodologies. Strong knowledge of SCRUM and agile methodologies
- Experience developing scalable consumer internet applications What You Need for this Position.
- 8+ yrs experience leading and managing teams within an engineering organization.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, such as customers, executives, employees, recruiters, and vendors
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tools and DevOps practices.
- Experience with Mobile development in Flutter and building offline capable apps on Android and iOS.
- Experience with Data Technologies: Spark, Athena, Aurora, AWS EMR, S3, and other AWS/GCP Data Tech.
- Experience with streaming technologies: Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming.
- Experience with Serverless & microservices architecture.
- Strong API design and implementation skills.
So if you are a VP of Engineering who would call yourself a "player coach"...apply today! Email Your Resume In Word.
Experience and Education
- Hold minimum of bachelor's degree in engineering from a premium institute and/or an MBA
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in software application and product development firms
- Minimum of 4 years in an operations management position such as Director of Operations/ Technology
- Led a team of at least 50 software engineers within the last 3 years where you were responsible for goal setting, performance measurement, and hiring/ firing decisions (direct reporting lines)
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an engineering organization.
- Should be good in people management.
- Experience forecasting resource projections.
- Proven ability to use metrics as a key driver in your decision-making processes.
- Proven and recent experience of setting aggressive goals for your teams.
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups.
- Proven success in managing multiple and fast-moving projects simultaneously.
Preferable Los Angeles but we are open for any part of the USA as well.
Traveling 25-50%. Travel to HQ (Los Angeles) will be heavy in the beginning as you build relationships internally and get ramped up.
Post Covid travelling to India once or twice in a year.